Fun Conversation Starters For Couples
Discover The Art Of Conversation With The One You Love
Conversation starters for couples, are for couples of any age! Whether you've been together a year, a decade or starting over, there comes a time when you can just run out of things to say.
Has your communications skills done a disappearing act?
Why is it, that we can be married five years, ten years, a decade or even more, and still find that there is so much to know about each other?
Sound familiar? Relax, you're not alone!
Ready to Rediscover The Art Of Conversation?
Regardless of where you are right now, you can change all this, starting today!
Break the ice of silence for an evening of fun, deep, romantic, meaningful and intimate conversation. Look at it, as a brand new start, and a "getting to know your partner, all over again"!
Remember what your relationship was like in the beginning, when you could talk hours upon hours? It's funny how time would just fly by and you would never run out of things to say!
Dating each other on a regular basis, should be something you continue to do, no matter how long you've been together.But what happens when you are on your "date night", and you've nothing to say to each other?
Thought you knew everything about him/her?
You many be surprised! Certain questions, can lead to some very interesting conversations. Ones that can last through the night!
Couples are taking these opportunities to learn more about each other and improving the intimacy in their relationships.
Whether you are sharing a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, relaxing at home, at your favorite restaurant or on a romantic weekend away.
Take these opportunities to get to know your partner better.
Conversations Starters For Couples
1. Where do you see us in a year from now?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. Where are the top 5 places you want to visit?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you want to live?
5. If you could start over, what career would you choose?
6. Who is the one person who impacted your life the most?
7. What is the yuckiest thing you've ever done in your life?
8. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
9. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
10. What is the funniest thing you can remember doing?
11. What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?
Looking A Few More Conversation Starters For Couples?
12. If you were give a million dollars, how would you spend it?
13. What is something you've never done, but would like to try? What keeps you from doing it?
14. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
15. If you could start a website, what would it be about?
16. If you were given money to start your own business, what would it be?
17. What is the nicest thing someone has done for you?
18. What is your idea of a perfect day of relaxation?
19. What is the one thing you admire about me?
20. What is the best way for me to encourage you?
21. Do you remember? ... share your photo album, your vacation photos, or talk about the past. These are the memories that only you both know about.
22. Talk about your "Bucket List"!
Of course, you can always ask her/him the one question you've always wanted to ask. Go ahead, be daring! After all, you may just be surprised at where this evening will take you.
There you have it, a few of my favorite conversation starters for couples.
Get ready to be amazed, where the topics take your relationship!
A collection of my favourite relationship books on topics for couples ... love, romance, intimacy and improving your relationship!
Thought you knew everything there was to know about your partner?
Return From Conversation Starters For Couples to Relationship Conversation Starters
Return From Conversation Starters For Couples to Home Page