Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas
For The Budget Minded Couple
Looking for Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas" that are just as romantic and intimate as spending a bunch of cash?
sure, we would all love to go all out, and enjoy an extravagant
vacation for our anniversary, but not every one of us, can afford a
luxurious two week vacation in the Caribbean.
There are many inexpensive ways to say I Love You and spend time with your partner, and still create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
it takes is a little planning, preparation and a few helpful hints to make it all happen. Besides, giving from your heart is what
romance is all about.
things spicy in your relationship, by keeping it full of surprises! Not
just on your anniversary and Valentines Day. They are a given! It's
the romantic surprises in between that keep the magic alive!
Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas
- Surprise your sweetheart with breakfast in bed.
- Do something for your partner that you know they really don't enjoy doing. (laundry, cleaning etc.)
- Surprise your partner with a romantic lunch date. This
is just as romantic as a dinner date, at less than half the price. The memories ... just
- Enjoy a romantic picnic. Find a secluded place that
you can enjoy your time together, without an audience. I really enjoy a
beach picnic in the evening.
- Plant a tree or shrub together in memory of this anniversary.
- Experiment with flavored body paint. Indulge, get creative, let loose, get crazy. Get sensuous and sexy!
- Re-create your first date, your first anniversary or even propose to your spouse, all over again.
- Order in, great take-out from your favorite restaurant. Don't
forget the romantic essentials ... candles, good wine, and romantic
music ... voila. A romantic evening that won't bust your bank account!
- Indulge in a chocolate fondue with strawberries,
bananas, cake and whipped cream. Of course one of my favorite items to
enjoy with chocolate is red wine. Who knows, maybe you can enjoy using
the whipped cream on each other.
- Take time to kiss! Not your "good morning" peak on
the cheek. Touching each others neck and back. Stroking the nape of
the neck. The kind of kiss, that says "I want you".
Still looking for more inexpensive anniversary ideas? Great! Here are some more ...
- Cuddle up together and enjoy watching a romantic
movie. Or if you are daring, a sensuous movie. It won't be long until
you are moving this evening to another room.
- Enjoy a candle lit bubble bath together. Don't forget the wine!
- Tease him with a new piece of lingerie that you know will drive him crazy!
- Love Coupons. Give your partner a homemade coupon book of your
love. A back rub, a message, cooking tonight's romantic dinner,
cleaning up after dinner, yes, even doing the laundry! Choose ideas
that you know your partner will absolutely love!
Romantic - Anytime! Go out dancing together. Can you remember the
last time you did this? I think it's about time you did it again!
- Play a romantic game for couples. Indulge, have fun discover new sexual positions and pleasures!
up a week's worth of romantic tokens at the dollar store. Wrap each
one up and along with a romantic note, leave one each day for your
partner to find leading up to your Anniversary!
- Pick up children's candy hearts with messages. Leave a few messages each day leading up to your Anniversary!
one is for those of you who don't have children at home. Spend a
Saturday or Sunday in bed. Breakfast in bed, a movie and who knows if
all goes well ... it could turn out to be sequel from the night before!
a romantic evening in your car! Yes, a drive-in movie. Oops, don't
forget the pillows and a blanket. And make a quick stop at the grocery
store to stock up your favorite snacks.
- Leave a trail of rose petals and Hershey Kisses leading to your bedroom. Have your bedroom ready for romance with candles, wine and music. P.S. - Take this one slow! Well, you get the idea!
Choose one or a few of these inexpensive
anniversary ideas and add your romantic twist to make your next
anniversary one that doesn't leave your bank account gasping for air, but
creates the most unforgettable memories for the two of you to share!
Return From Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas to Romantic Ideas
Return From Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas to Home Page