Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas
For The Budget Minded Couple
Looking for Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas" that are just as romantic and intimate as spending a bunch of cash?
Oh sure, we would all love to go all out, and enjoy an extravagant vacation for our anniversary, but not every one of us, can afford a luxurious two week vacation in the Caribbean.
There are many inexpensive ways to say I Love You and spend time with your partner, and still create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
All it takes is a little planning, preparation a few helpful hints and your will to make it all happen. Besides, giving from your heart is what romance is all about.
Keep things spicy in your relationship, by keeping it full of surprises! Not just on your anniversary and Valentines Day. There are a given! It's the romantic surprises in between that keep the magic alive!
Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas
- Surprise your sweetheart with breakfast in bed.
- Do something for your partner that you know they really don't enjoy doing. (laundry, cleaning etc.)
- Surprise your partner with a romantic lunch date. This is just as romantic at less than half the price. The memories ... just as memorable!
- Enjoy a romantic picnic. Find a secluded place that you can enjoy your time together, without an audience. I really enjoy a beach picnic in the evening.
- Plant a tree or shrub together in memory of this anniversary.
- Experiment with flavoured body paint. Indulge, get creative, let loose, get crazy. Get sensuous and sexy!
- Re-create your first date, your first anniversary or even propose to your spouse, all over again.
- Order in, great take-out from your favourite restaurant. Don't forget the romantic essentials ... candles, good wine, and romantic music ... voila. A romantic evening that won't bust your bank account!
- Indulge in a chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, cake and whipped cream. Of course one of my favourite items to enjoy with chocolate is red wine. Who knows, maybe you can enjoy using the whipped cream on each other.
- Take time to kiss! Not your "good morning" peak on the cheek. Touching each other's neck and back. Stroking the nape of the neck. The kind of kiss, that says "I want you".
Still looking for more inexpensive anniversary ideas? Great!!! Here are some more ...
- Cuddle up together and enjoy watching a romantic movie. Or if you are daring, a sensuous movie. It won't be long until you are moving this evening to another room.
- Enjoy a candle lit bubble bath together. Don't forget the wine!
- Tease him with a new piece of lingerie that you know will drive him crazy!
- Love Coupons. Give your partner a homemade coupon book of your love. A back rub, a message, cooking tonight's romantic dinner, cleaning up after dinner, yes, even doing the laundry! Choose ideas that you know your partner will absolutely love!
- Absolutely Romantic - Anytime! Go out dancing together. Can you remember the last time to did this? I think it's about time you did it again!
- Play a romantic game for couples. Indulge, have fun discover new sexual positions and pleasures!
- Pick up a week's worth of romantic tokens at the dollar store. Wrap each one up and along with a romantic note, leave one each day for your partner to find leading up to your Anniversary!
- Pick up children's candy hearts with messages. Leave a few messages each day leading up to your Anniversary!
- This one is for those of you who don't have children at home. Spend a Saturday or Sunday in bed. Breakfast in bed, a movie and who knows if all goes well ... it could turn out to be sequal from the night before!
- Enjoy a romantic evening in your car! Yes, a drive-in movie. Oops, don't forget the pillows and blanket. And make a quick stop at the grocery store to stock up your favourite snacks.
- Leave a trail of rose petals and Hershey Kisses leading to your bedroom. Have your bedroom ready for romance with candles, wine and music. P.S. Take this one slow! Well, you get the idea!
Choose one or a few of these inexpensive anniversary ideas and add your romantic twist to make your next anniversary one that doesn't leave your bank accout gasping for air, but creates the most unforgettable memories for the two of you to share!
Return From Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas to Romantic Ideas
Return From Inexpensive Anniversary Ideas to Home Page