How To Be Romantic
Today's Intimate Couples Are Discovering The Secrets To Keeping Their Relationship On Fire!
Did you type into your search box "How To Be Romantic"? This is a question that a lot of you ask yourselves.
One thing for you to remember ... no one is born a romantic. But, like all things in life, being a romantic is something that can definitely be learned!
Language of Desire
Simple phrase you can use to make him turn off the computer, chase you into the bedroom and SEDUCE you as the gorgeous woman you are... The Language of Desire
Although romantic gestures may seem to
come easily to some people, but that is only because they have learned
and refined this this technique - and they practice how to be a romantic
on a regular basis.
A romantic person is one that is in tune with what motivates that special person in their life. Very Simply Put ... it involves knowing what your partner wants and being creative!
Hang on, don't panic ... being
romantic, doesn't necessarily mean spending lots of $$$$. It's not all
about an extravagant 2 week get away to a romantic destination, although
I would find that very romantic ... (hint, hint to my honey).
It can be simple little things, that tell your partner, how much they mean to you, and how much you care.
The challenge comes with the big question, "How Do I Show My Sweetie, How Much I Love Them", in a romantic way?
Being Romantic Is Easier Than It May Seem
Some people feel loved when they hear those romantic words whispered, "I Love YOU", others feel loved, by being touched, and others feel loved by everyday kindness.
Of course, then there are those people (like myself), that loves to experience all three!
You need to do a little homework and find out which one your partner needs, to feel your love, then you can begin working out what method you will use to romance them.
Tips On How To Be Romantic
- Write a romantic, old fashioned love letter ... to top it off, mail it to them. The emotions that one feels from a love letter is sometimes very surprising.
- Send a romantic e-mail
... this ideas is especially wonderful for couples that are in a long
distant relationship. There is always the anticipation of watching for
an e-mail from someone you love.
- Text them a love message.
- Give your loved one compliments ... how great or sexy they
look, what their smile does to you, how special they make you feel. If
your loved one loves physical contact ... touch is an amazing feeling.
- Give them random hugs ... hold their hand, put your arm around them in public.
- Surprise him/her with a Romantic Gift". Lingerie, gift basket, a night out ... let your imagination go wild! Or see this page for my recommendations for the woman in your life.
- Cuddling ... put on a romantic movie and snuggle up together. Who knows, you may become the leading role, by the end of the movie.
- Kissing ... Boy, do I LOVE to kiss! A long kiss is a prelude to many wonderful romantic and sexual experiences.
- Share A Bath Together ... Light some scented
candles, add a touch of romantic music, grab a bottle of your favorite wine and fill your tub with bubbles.
- Romantic Dinner ... Don't feel like cooking? Order in
gourmet! Make sure you remember the essential romantic ingredients
needed for this evening. Candles, wine and music!
- Picnic ... Surprise him/her with a romantic picnic in the park, or a sunset picnic. Need some inspiration? Click here for some great picnic ideas!
That question you were asking ... "How To Be Romantic"? You have it in you! You can do this! The only limit is your own imagination and the desire to make it happen!
Return From How To Be Romantic to Romantic Tips
Return From How To Be Romantic to Home Page