15 Male Sexual Arousal Tips
Kick-start his libido tonight. 15 Male Sexual Arousal Tips to get your man in the mood!
Wish your guy was interested in sex as much as you?...
Language of Desire
Simple phrase you can use to make him turn off the computer, chase you into the bedroom and SEDUCE you as the gorgeous woman you are... The Language of Desire
Does your man have a difficult time getting an erection?
Does he have a problem keeping his erection during sex?
Afraid he has lost interest in you?
If your guy has this problem ... first of all ... it could be related to a medical condition or side-effects from medication. Get him to consult with his doctor, to rule out anything wrong with his sexual organs. If it's something medical, his doctor may offer a solution.
It could be that his libido is stuck in limbo and needs a few feminine tricks to get him aroused.
It's easy, to get in a sexual rut when you've been together for a few years. It's especially important for couples to continually experiment with new ideas, toys and positions to keep each other aroused and interested!
Here's a few male sexual arousal tips that you can try to turn your man on!
- Give him a sexual massage.
- Join him in the shower.
- Ask him what new position he'd like to try during sex.
- Ask him if he'd like to try a new sex toy (if you're embarrassed, read my story on sex toys!)
- Leave him a sexy text message. (Be sure to send it to the right number)!
- When you are both out for dinner, tell him you aren't wearing any panties.
- Put a sexy note in his briefcase, jacket, or lunch bag.
- Initiate sex more often.
- Change your sexual clock. (Take advantage of a guys morning erection)
- Take seduction outside the bedroom.
- Write an erotic story, starring the two of you. If you need some inspiration, take a look at this!
- Greet him when he comes home, wearing something sexy and provocative.
- Dress up for him, and when the timing is right ... slowly undress.
- Leave a sexy message on his cell phone.
- Never stop being a student of your partner. Educate yourself sexually and sensually ...
Learn to be a better lover -- Better Sex by Sinclair Institute
is a great place to start!
Take a few of these male sexual arousal tips, and watch your guy's
reaction (if you know what I mean). He's sure to be ready to take things to the next level.
Relax and have some sensual fun!
Return From Male Sexual Arousal to Women And Intimacy
Return To Today's Intimate Couple Home Page