Romantic Bedroom Ideas
How To Transform Your Bedroom Into A Haven Of Love
Simple phrase you can use to make him turn off the computer, chase you into the bedroom and SEDUCE you as the gorgeous woman you are... The Language of Desire
Did you type in your search box "Romantic Bedroom Ideas" or "Decorating A Romantic Bedroom"?
This is the place for you to get inspired, and transform your bedroom
into a romantic haven for two. A place for you to relax and enjoy, not
to mention share some intimate evenings of sensual pleasure!
Discover the little tricks to transform your bedroom from clutter & chaos to purely romantic.
Don't panic! You don't have to be a professional
decorator, or spend thousands of $$$. Just a few small changes and you
can have a romantic bedroom made for love. You'll be amazed and so will
If anyone is up to the task, it's you, if you have the will to make
It's time to turn your boring bedroom into a romantic one, with a few of
these changes, you can bring the romance and passion back to your
Your Surroundings DO Affect Your Mood
So with that said ....
Ignite all your senses! From the colors you see to the arousing scents you smell. Create an enticing mood to heighten your romantic pleasure.
Aphrodisiac scents to consider ... lilac, rose, jasmine and rosemary. Entice your brain and your mood when you add a romantic scent to your
Honestly, it's not as difficult as you think. With these great ideas your romantic bedroom is just around the corner.
Romantic Bedroom Ideas ... a must for everyone! Take as many romantic ideas as possible from this list, to create an unforgettable romantic evening!
First ... The Two Basics
- Clear The Clutter - Nothing says, "not tonight honey", than a bedroom that is messy and unorganized.
Take a quick look at your room? Well, how does it stack up? Laundry put away, bed made, clothes picked up and out of sight?
- Distraction Overload? - Where is your
mind wandering, when you are in your bedroom? Remember, this is about
romance and concentrating on just the two of you.
Get rid of all other distractions ... computer, T.V., exercise
equipment, bills, kids toys ... I think you have the idea. You want
your attention on each other, not on the evening news.
Romantic Bedroom Ideas
- Fresh flowers. A romantic item any time.
- Scatter rose petals, everywhere (on the dresser, bed, pillows,
floor) or for a romantic edible treat ... scatter Hersey kisses, on your
bed. Enjoy the delectable taste sensation of red wine and chocolate,
- Lighting is very effective in spicing up romance. Light scented candles and position them all over the room.
- Dim the lights or turn them completely off, so the candlelight can create a romantic glow.
- A bottle of your favorite wine or champagne.
- A romantic C.D. playing softly in the background.
Romantic Bedroom Ideas - The Extra Special Touch
- Go all out! Treat yourself and your love life to a new comforter or
bedspread. Choose something romantic, sexy, and comfy. All white,
romantic pastels, floral ... what turns you on?
- Purchase a new set of silk or satin sheets to give your bed a romantic and luxurious look and feel!
- Choose a bright new rug to compliment your new decor.
- Take down the family photos. Choose to display them
in another room, you don't want gramma and the kids watching you.
Instead choose a couple of romantic pictures and or mirrors.
If you choose a mirror, position in such a way that it will reflect the soft romantic lighting.
- Hang silk or lace curtains around the canopy of your bed. To create a romantic beach bedroom.
- Winter Romance? Heat up your bedroom with an electric fireplace. Nothing says romance then the warm flicker of flame.
- Replace your modern lights with crystal chandeliers.
Okay, you now have more than a few Romantic Bedroom Ideas
to get your creative juices flowing. Now, it's your turn to take
these ideas and add your personal touch, to create that romantic haven
you've always dreamed about.
Yes, you can be romantic! Just let your imagination go wild!
Return From Romantic Bedroom Ideas to Romantic Ideas
Return From Romantic Bedroom Ideas to Home Page
Mar 21, 18 06:56 PM
You mean everything to me, I cant imagine my life without you. You not perfect I'm not perfect at least our love ❤ is perfect.